Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hoot Hoot Hooray: Owl Party

Photobucket
Attention hosts & hostesses. All the hopeless hostess posts received a stylish new make-over & updates before moving to www.ColorMeCourtney.com. Click here to check them out & refer to Color Me Courtney from now on!
Welcome back hosts!
Sorry for my lack of party posting lately, I have been packing for my big move to SanFran and haven't been able to have any extravagant affairs. However, that doesn't mean I haven't attended one!

Earlier this month the fantastic girl I babysit: Estelle, turned two so her equally fabulous mother Katrina threw her a party! This event was extra special to me because the theme was Owls! My favorite animal!

Anyways, Katrina threw a fabulous event, if you don't believe me take a peak at some of the images owl-rageous (sorry I'm obnoxious) party for yourself.



Be sure to check out Katrina's blog post about the affair with more images and information at Hey Little Birdie


2 comments:

  1. I still think the invites were my favorite. I always find the best things through you! I love punch bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! i love the owl that looks like it's laughing! cute :)

    ReplyDelete