Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Happy, Happy Hostess

Hello Hostesses!
So today I received a smashing surprise over Twitter! My fabulous friend Katrina (See her as featured in my events) featured me on the fantastic blog she writes for: Hey Little Birdie! I feel so honored and a little bit famous to be referenced on such a great site! So do me a favor and feed my ego a bit by checking it out!
Let me know what you guys think, and be sure to continue reading Hey Little Birdie! The wonderful women behind the blog are far better at staying on top of their blog than I am, and are constantly updating it with useful topics and whimsical posts. I am definitely a fan, hopefully you will become one too!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh! your blog is fantastic! I love all your ideas, I'm hosting a party for my mums milestone birthday and I think I might steal a few ideas! Thanks x

    ReplyDelete